Belmont University, Nashville, TN www.belmont.edu
Parking: If you are driving to Nashville, please download this NCHEP Parking Pass for Belmont and park in the listed garages. The Janet Ayers Academic Center will be the primary conference site, but parking can be found at other garages.
Belmont has a number of on-campus eateries: Campus Dining
The conference planning committee has reserved courtesy blocks at conference rates at the following hotels. Please note that low cost lodging options are available:
1) Embassy Suites Vanderbilt, Nashville
2) Hampton Inn Green Hills, Nashville
Once you put in their arrival and departure dates, click on “Add Special Rate Codes”. Your “Group Code” is BUC. Your conference rates will automatically populate. Cut-off date to make reservations under this special rate is Wednesday, October 5, 2016.
3) Hilton Garden Inn, Vanderbilt
*LOW COST OPTIONS
1) Scarritt Bennett Retreat Center
* Overnight, residence style accommodations for up to 100 people are available in three Gothic-style buildings.
Guestrooms are $50.00 each before taxes and offer free Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
Televisions and telephones are located in the lounge areas, located within each building.
* Guestrooms are single occupancy with one twin size bed. Each room shares a restroom with the adjoining guestroom.
All guestrooms are pre-blocked per request or by gender due to our unique suitemate situation.
* Please call Guest Services at 866-420-5486 to make your reservation. Rooms are reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
2) FOR MORE LOWER COST LODGING WITHIN 15-20 MILES you may also visit Belmont’s admissions site for more information on lodging at: